Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh Sweet Fall...

I have been so so busy with Halloween, Benne, the Fair, and working that Ive blinked....it is already November 13th! Where has the time gone...I love Fall, the crisp smell of the air...sweaters and scarves.. boots....Halloween... the colors of the season are such a welcomed sight after a hot summer.....I love being outside all day!! the chilly cheeks are so totally worth it!!! Even though my hair may frizz from the heater-- My most favorite time of the year!!! Happy fall Yall







My two Most Favorite Handsome Boys..Benjamin and Wheeler.... Gearing up for some Halloween Fun!! They make such a fun team, I can only hope this sweetness lasts forever!!



Last year we got the fun idea to dress the boys as Homemade Octopus... and we had their pictures done together...They were so cute... and it seems like yesterday... this Halloween was a little different...







Vintage Hulk Hogan... And Cocky







I have to say... Hulk Hogan was most certainly my hero (alongside of my Daddy ofcourse) And I wanted to share my love of Wrestling in the 80s/early 90s....Other than the stache I was pleasantly pleased!!


So heres to Boots.. Leggings... Sweaters.. Turkey... Fall Brews and Battle of the Frizzz
Happy Season!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment