Thursday, October 20, 2011

.... 3 years later....

So Ive decided to re-join the BLOG nation...   Its been a WHILE... and ALOT has changed!!! I no longer am a bartending party girl.. my life has re-directed and I LOVE IT!! I have a little boy- my whole world- Benjamin Collier Scott. He is 15  months, wild and crazy and the Greatest thing to ever happen to me!!
So my days are no longer filled with sleeping til 10, starbucks, and shopping... ive traded my party pants for puzzles and swingsets! I love it.. So I will now blog about the crazy life I live.... the full on PARTY we have- dancing the Hotdog Dance!
Much more to come...Im still a fun, college football loving, Southern Girl-- but with the cutest little sidekick!

Much Love..
Holly


Love it!!!

We are so ready for Halloween..... Mommys favorite little munchkin  in disguise!


***Also..... have a GRAND ADVENTURE unfolding....

www.snipssnailsfairytales.com      SNIPS SNAILS FAIRYTALES!!!!  Unique Appliqued Handmade Childrens Apparel!! All with a Lowcountry Twist... Check out our website... like us on Facebook ----JUST CLICK>>>>>LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment